Bienvenue  Index du Forum
Bienvenue
sur forum de la guilde "La Fin Des Temps"

Bienvenue  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Gardens Inc. - From Rakes To Riches ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> Communauté Publique -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fayejaly

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Gardens Inc. - From Rakes To Riches Répondre en citant

Gardens Inc. - From Rakes To Riches > bit.ly/25e7JyA

Would,,,love,,,to,,,see,,,more,,,games,,,with,,,the,,,quality,,,,thought,,,and,,,skill,,,that,,,was,,,put,,,into,,,this,,,oneI'm,20,levels,in,now,and,I,still,hate,it;,I'm,also,still,playing,it.This,game,is,deceptively,hardYou,couldn't,make,as,long,queues,as,in,other,games,,either,,because,sometimes,you'd,have,to,wait,for,an,action,to,be,complete,before,you,can,queue,the,next,oneThis,,,is,,,a,,,good,,,game,,,,but,,,once,,,you,,,are,,,over,,,half,,,way,,,into,,,the,,,game,,,,the,,,animation,,,drags,,,or,,,slows,,,a,,,bitHowever,,we,did,just,have,family,yard,day,a,few,days,agoBut,,if,,you,,find,,it,,on,,sale,,for,,a,,dollar,,or,,so,,the,,get,,it-,,,Visually,,,pleasing,,,,doesn't,,,rely,,,on,,,hyper-realism,,,-,,,The,,,storyline,,,is,,,decidedly,,,not,,,about,,,people,,,murdering,,,each,,,other,,,in,,,a,,,gory,,,war,,,between,,,good,,,and,,,evilCons,,,-,,,Very,,,weak,,,cliche,,,storyline,,,-,,,There,,,isn't,,,really,,,much,,,time,,,during,,,the,,,actual,,,level,,,to,,,plan,,,what,,,to,,,do,,,and,,,it,,,can,,,quickly,,,devolve,,,into,,,a,,,mindless,,,click,,,fest,,,(Usually,,,to,,,your,,,detriment,,,in,,,later,,,levels),,,-,,,Somewhat,,,counter,,,intuitive,,,interfaceI,,,rate,,,this,,,3,,,moe,,,out,,,of,,,5,,,kawaii,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Elvest,,,(,,,9.2,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,30,,,March,,,,2014,,,It's,,,a,,,fun,,,gameWatch,,out,,for,,that,,fishy,,mafia,,looking,,guy!Edit:,,After,,completing,,the,,game,,I,,have,,to,,say,,I,,was,,pleased,,with,,the,,purchaseAs,a,member,,you'll,enjoy,unlimited,play,on,hundreds,of,download,games,,ads-free,gaming,,and,brand,new,titles,each,week,—,as,many,as,20,new,games,per,month!Looking,for,more,Dress,up,games?,Shockwave,has,a,large,selection,of,fun,online,and,download,dress,up,games-,From,Rakes,to,Riches!,Instructions:,Use,the,mouse,to,complete,various,gardening,tasksPlay,,Gardens,,IncThat's,,when,,you,,entice,,your,,family,,members,,to,,come,,over,,with,,awesome,,food,,and,,drinks,,and,,then,,hand,,them,,a,,rake,,and,,tell,,them,,to,,have,,at,,itTo,,,make,,,changes,,,,use,,,the,,,Edit,,,or,,,Cancel,,,buttonsYour,Security,and,Privacy,are,important,to,us!,Privacy,Policy,Maybe,,,it,,,is,,,just,,,cause,,,I,,,suck,,,at,,,the,,,game,,,and,,,don't,,,notice,,,but,,,there,,,isn't,,,any,,,flashy,,,visual,,,cue,,,that,,,shows,,,when,,,your,,,tools,,,or,,,wood,,,have,,,restockedAnother,,reviewer,,said,,this,,game,,is,,frantic,,,I,,believe,,this,,is,,the,,best,,word,,to,,describe,,itIf,,you,,have,,already,,gone,,past,,the,,--,,time,,,adding,,time,,won't,,bring,,you,,back,,to,,it.ProcessingHovering,over,the,item,will,show,you,the,cost,and,incomeOf,,,course,,,,not,,,being,,,accustomed,,,to,,,such,,,hard,,,labor,,,,my,,,body,,,aches,,,in,,,places,,,I,,,never,,,knew,,,could,,,acheI,,,can't,,,see,,,much,,,replayability,,,with,,,this,,,game,,,but,,,with,,,the,,,price,,,(especially,,,while,,,it's,,,currently,,,on,,,special),,,it's,,,definitely,,,worth,,,it,,,if,,,you,,,love,,,these,,,types,,,of,,,gamesWhat,a,nice,"time,waster",that,had,me,swearing,when,I,looked,up,and,realised,I,had,been,ther,for,7hrs,and,it,was,3am,Wink,Read,More,,Helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,djIf,Jill,doesn't,act,now,,bulldozers,will,move,inI,,wouldn't,,pay,,$9.99,,for,,it,,but,,when,,it's,,on,,sale,,i'd,,grab,,it,,in,,a,,heartbeatIt's,a,feel,good,game,,it's,funRead,,More,,,,Helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,Trinity,,(,,15.2,,hrs,,on,,record,,),,Posted:,,21,,December,,,2014,,This,,game,,is,,addicting,,and,,fun-,,,From,,,Rakes,,,to,,,Riches,,,features:50,,,levelsExciting,,,power-upsTons,,,of,,,upgradesUse,,,your,,,green,,,thumb,,,to,,,save,,,your,,,grandparents',,,home,,,when,,,you,,,download,,,the,,,free,,,trial,,,of,,,Gardens,,,IncName:,,E-mail:,,Enter,,CAPTCHA,,code:,,dharmang1910,,is,,this,,a,,time,,management,,game,,or,,the,,promised,,land,,like,,cool,,strategy,,game.???,,10:13,,,Sunday,,,02.06.2013,,,,Leave,,comment,,galet09,,I'm,,surprised,,there,,are,,no,,comments,,here,,,From,,,Rakes,,,to,,,Riches!,,,Download,,,and,,,play,,,size,,,–,,,251.83,,,MB,,,How,,,to,,,remove,,,game,,,2,,,reviews,,,by,,,players,,,A,,,moderator,,,will,,,review,,,your,,,comment,,,before,,,publishing,,,it f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Index du Forum -> Communauté Publique -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006